Begin your archer journey by attending a hands-on workshop this summer!
Take a step back in time and join Missouri State Parks for the Learn2 Aim event. This is a great opportunity to learn new skills with joint instruction on the basics of archery and atlatl throwing. The program is free and available to ages 10 and up.
Missouri State Parks provides the equipment and expertise in a safe environment – you bring your enthusiasm to learn a skill that ties back to Missouri history.
LEARN2 Aim PROGRAM DETAILS
Missouri State Parks Provides:
- Good attitude and willingness to learn
- Comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age. Children 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. (Parent/guardian does not have to participate but must be there to provide adult supervision.)
- Participants should be comfortable around bows and atlatls.
- This event will be held in a Missouri state park and all rules and regulations apply.
- This is a family-oriented event. Alcohol and tobacco products are not allowed while participating in the Learn2 Aim Program.
Upcoming Dates and Locations
The 2023 Learn2 Aim series has concluded. Check back later for information about the 2024 events.
The class registration is free! However, registration is required. Click on the "REGISTER HERE" link below to register. When you get to the registration website, click on the green “Show sessions available” box. A list of upcoming classes will pop up. Click on the green “Sign Up!” button to register for an event.
Registration closes five weeks after the registration open date. All slots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
If a class is full, please enroll using the waitlist function. If an opening in the class becomes available, you will be notified by the Learn2 staff via email or phone call.
If you have any questions, please email Taylor.Ratcliff@dnr.mo.gov.