Have you ever wanted to explore the great outdoors but didn’t know where to begin? Does your family want to make s’mores over a campfire and sleep under the stars? Have you ever wanted to try kayaking but didn't know where to begin? Do you want to get out on the water but don't have your own kayak? You’re in luck! Missouri State Parks is teaching families to learn to camp and how to paddle and have a safe enjoyable time on the water.
Have you ever wanted to try kayaking but didn't know where to begin? Do you want to get out on the water but don't have your own kayak? You're in luck! Missouri State Parks is offering to teach you how to paddle and have a safe and enjoyable time on the water. Click here to learn more about Learn2 Paddle!
Begin your archer journey by attending a hands-on workshop this summer!
Take a step back in time and join Missouri State Parks for the Learn2 Aim event. This is a great opportunity to learn new skills with joint instruction on the basics of archery and atlatl throwing. The program is free and available to ages 10 and up.
Missouri State Parks provides the equipment and expertise in a safe environment – you bring your enthusiasm to learn a skill that ties back to Missouri history.
LEARN2 Aim PROGRAM DETAILS
Missouri State Parks Provides:
- Good attitude and willingness to learn
- Comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age. Children 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. (Parent/guardian does not have to participate but must be there to provide adult supervision.)
- Participants should be comfortable around bows and atlatls.
- This event will be held in a Missouri state park and all rules and regulations apply.
- This is a family-oriented event. Alcohol and tobacco products are not allowed while participating in the Learn2 Program.
2020 Dates and Locations
|Aug. 29||Graham Cave State Park, Danville||10 a.m. - noon
2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Knob Noster State Park, Knob Noster
|12:30p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
The classes are free, but registration is required. Click on the "REGISTER HERE" link below to register. When you get to the registration website, you will need to enter "Learn2" in the "Search Text" box. The classes that are currently open for registration will pop up. Registration closes five weeks after the registration open date. All slots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
If a class is full, you will have the option to register for the wait-list. If you register for the wait-list and a spot becomes available, you will be sent an email asking if you are still interested. You will have 24 hours to reply and secure your spot.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.