Watkins Mill has 96 campsites, 74 with electric hookups. For a little extra space, try one of the park's family campsites. Five sites (three electric and two basic) are accessible for campers with disabilities. The park also has a special-use camping area.
To make a reservation or view campsite details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the “Make a Reservation Now” link below. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). A printable campground map is available for your reference by clicking the "Campground Map" link.
Types of Sites
||Campsites 1-34, 98-99:
April 1-Oct. 31
|April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31**||Basic, Electric*, Family*|
* Premium Electric sites available
**Campsites 1-6, 24-34, 98-99 are reservable year round.
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
Important Camping Information:
- The campground is fully reservable during the on-season. A small portion of sites are reservable year-round. Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-served users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved.
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- Parking pads vary in length from 38 feet to 80 feet, with the electric sites having the longer pads.
- A woodlot is open in the evening during the on-season for campers to purchase wood. During the off-season, the fee collector will sell wood upon request.
- Showers, the dump station, laundry and water are not available during the off-season (November through March). Campers should plan to bring their own water during that time.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
- Parking of watercraft or all-terrain vehicle (ATV) trailers off of the campsite pad (usually in the grass) is permitted at this facility.
Campground Gate Information
The campground gate closes at 10 p.m. during the on-season and at 8 p.m. during the off-season. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to gate closure time.