Table Rock State Park has two campgrounds and offers basic, electric and sewer/electric/water campsites. For a little extra space, try one of the park's family campsites or a platform tent site for a unique camping experience. Get everything you need for your stay at the park store.
You are now able to reserve your Missouri State Parks campsite up to 12 months in advance, expanding from the previous six-month window. To make a reservation or view campsites details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the "Make a Reservation" link below and start planning your trip today. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). Printable campground maps are available for your reference by clicking the "Map" links.
Individual Campground Information
Types of Sites
|Campground 1 (Map)
(Detailed map of sites 100-140)
|Year-round||March 1-Nov. 30**||March 1-Nov. 30||Electric*, Sewer/Electric/Water*, Family*|
|Campground 2 (Map)
||Year-round||March 1-Nov. 30**||March 1-Nov. 30||Basic, Electric, Sewer/Electric/Water,* Platform Tent|
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
*50-amp electric sites available.
**Water availability at the individual sewer/electric/water campsites is weather dependent during March and November.
For a $5 fee, non-campers may use a vacant electric campsite for the purpose of charging their electric vehicle for a period not to exceed one hour.
Important Camping Information:
- Reservable sites may be available on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved. Before occupying a site, check with the park staff or follow the directions on the posted card.
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- During the park's off-season (December through February), individual campsite water spigots are shut off. One shower house stays open in Campground 1. In Campground 2, the shower house is closed during the off-season but the modern restrooms on the east side of the campground (near site 231) remain open.
- Potable water is available year-round at the dump station located in Campground 1 and Campground 2.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
- Parking of watercraft or all-terrain vehicle (ATV) trailers off of the campsite pad (usually in the grass) is permitted at this facility.
Park Gate Information
State Park Marina Specials
Anyone camping or staying in the yurt at Table Rock State Park will receive a 10% discount on rentals and activities from State Park Marina.
- All boats, WaveRunners and accessories (excludes gas and damage waiver fees)
- Overnight boat slips (uncovered)
- Aqua Cycles
- Kayaks and canoes
- Spirit of America Catamaran Tour
Campers staying at Table Rock State Park must present a valid camping receipt at check-in at the marina to receive the discount. Reservations are recommended; however, walk-ins are welcome. These offers are based on availability; rental terms and restrictions apply.