Long Branch State Park offers basic and electric campsites and a special-use camping area. There are also several walk-in basic campsites available. For a little extra space, try one of the park's family campsites.<
Stop by the park store to pick up some camping supplies.
To make a reservation or view campsite details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the “Make a Reservation Now” link below. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). A printable campground map is available for your reference by clicking the "Campground Map" link.
Types of Sites
||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||Year-round||Basic, Electric*, Family, Walk-in|
* Premium Electric sites available
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
Important Camping Information:
- First-come, first-served sites are available. Reservable sites may be available on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved. Before occupying a site, check with the park staff or follow the directions on the posted card.
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- During the off-season (November through March), potable water is available at the frost-free spigot near campsite 12.
- Firewood is available year-round from the firewood vending machine located near the campground entrance just past the dumpstation.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
Other Types of Camping Areas Available in the Park:
- Special-Use Camping Area
There are five boat-in campsites with fire ring, lantern post and picnic table available. Please contact the park office for more information.