Cuivre River State Park offers reservable basic, electric and sewer/electric/water campsites, an equestrian campground, three organized group camps and a special-use camping area. Try one of the park's family campsites for a little extra space or a platform tent site for a unique camping experience.
You are now able to reserve your Missouri State Parks campsite up to 12 months in advance, expanding from the previous six-month window. To make a reservation or view campsites details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the "Make a Reservation" link below and start planning your trip today. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). Printable campground maps are available for your reference by clicking the "Map" links.
Individual Campground Information
Types of Sites
|Campground 1 (Map)
||Year-round||April 15-Oct. 31||Year-round||Basic, Electric, Sewer/Electric/Water*, Family, Walk-in, Platform Tent**|
|Equestrian Campground (Map)
||Year-round||April 15-Oct. 31||Year-round||Basic, Electric|
* Premium Electric sites available
** During the off-season (Nov. 1 – April 14), the tents are removed from the platform tent sites. The sites may still be reserved, but users will need to bring their own tent.
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
Important Camping Information:
- The campgrounds are fully reservable. Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-served users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved.
- During the on-season, firewood and ice can be purchased daily during check station hours.
- During the off-season (Nov. 1 through April 14), firewood can be purchased through the campground host or at the park office. Ice is not available for purchase during the off-season.
- Occupants of the Equestrian Campground must camp with a horse.
- During the off-season, potable water is available from the frost-free spigot at campsite 69.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
The campground gate closes at 10 p.m. in the on-season and at 8 p.m. during the off-season. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to gate closure time.