As of 3/24/20, all campgrounds and lodging are closed Friday, March 27, through Thursday, April 30. This includes campgrounds, park-run lodging and concessionaire-run lodging. All fees associated with camping and park-run lodging reservations, including reservation, cancellation and modification fees, beginning the night of Friday, March 27, through the night of Thursday, April 30, will be refunded.
We are proud to be a member of the Missouri Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds. While our campgrounds are not currently open, the association is a great resource for finding other campgrounds during this time. Visit www.campinmissouri.com to find a campground near you.
Arrow Rock State Historic Site offers basic, electric and sewer/electric/water (1) campsites and a special-use camping area.
To make a reservation or view campsite details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the “Make a Reservation Now” link below. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). A printable campground map is available for your reference by clicking the “Campground Map” link.
Types of Sites
||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric*, Sewer/Electric/Water*|
* Premium Electric sites available
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
Important Camping Information:
- Reservable sites may be available on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved. Before occupying a site, check with the park staff or follow the directions on the posted card.
- Potable water stations are available throughout the campground during the on-season (April 1-Oct. 31).
- During the off-season (Nov. 1 through March 31), potable water, shower facilities and firewood are not available.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
Campground Gate Information
Historic site campground gates may be closed after 10 p.m. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to this time.
Other Types of Camping Areas Available in the Park: