Missouri State Parks campgrounds are open with a number of social distancing measures in place to improve the safety of operations for Missouri State Parks’ guests and staff. For more information, view our full release here.
Arrow Rock State Historic Site offers basic, electric and sewer/electric/water (1) campsites and a special-use camping area.
You are now able to reserve your Missouri State Parks campsite up to 12 months in advance, expanding from the previous six-month window. Reservations are required before arriving to the campground, and can be made up until 7 p.m. CST the day before your arrival. To make a reservation or view campsites details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the "Make a Reservation" link below and start planning your trip today. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). A printable campground map is available for your reference by clicking the “Campground Map” link.
Types of Sites
||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric*, Sewer/Electric/Water*|
* Premium Electric sites available
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
Important Camping Information:
- Reservable sites may be available on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved. Before occupying a site, check with the park staff or follow the directions on the posted card.
- Potable water stations are available throughout the campground during the on-season (April 1-Oct. 31).
- During the off-season (Nov. 1 through March 31), potable water, shower facilities and firewood are not available.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
Campground Gate Information
Historic site campground gates may be closed after 10 p.m. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to this time.
Other Types of Camping Areas Available in the Park: