As of 3/24/20, all campgrounds and lodging are closed Friday, March 27, through Thursday, April 30. This includes campgrounds, park-run lodging and concessionaire-run lodging. All fees associated with camping and park-run lodging reservations, including reservation, cancellation and modification fees, beginning the night of Friday, March 27, through the night of Thursday, April 30, will be refunded.
We are proud to be a member of the Missouri Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds. While our campgrounds are not currently open, the association is a great resource for finding other campgrounds during this time. Visit www.campinmissouri.com to find a campground near you.
The park's peaceful, family-oriented campgrounds include both basic and electric campsites. Walk-in campsites are available for those seeking more seclusion. There is also a special-use camping area. Playground equipment is located near Campgrounds 2 and 4.
To make a reservation or view campsite details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the “Make a Reservation Now” link below. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). Printable campground maps are available for your reference by clicking on the "Map" links.
Individual Campground Information
Types of Sites
|1 and 2 (Map)||Year-round||April 15-Oct. 31||April 15-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric, Walk-in|
|3 and 4 (Map)||April 15-Oct. 31||April 15-Oct. 31||April 15-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric*|
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
* Premium Electric sites available
Important Camping Information:
- All of the campgrounds are fully reservable. Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-served users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved. Before occupying a site, check with the park staff or follow the directions on the posted card.
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- During the off-season (Nov. 1 through April 14), potable water is available at the frost-free spigot near the dump station and firewood is sold upon request.
- Campgrounds 3 and 4 are closed during the off-season.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
Park Gate Information
Park gates close at 10 p.m. in the on-season and at 8 p.m. during the off-season. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to gate closure time.