Missouri State Parks campgrounds are open with a number of social distancing measures in place to improve the safety of operations for Missouri State Parks’ guests and staff. For more information, view our full release here.
The park's peaceful, family-oriented campgrounds include both basic and electric campsites. Walk-in campsites are available for those seeking more seclusion. There is also a special-use camping area. Playground equipment is located near Campgrounds 2 and 4.
You are now able to reserve your Missouri State Parks campsite up to 12 months in advance, expanding from the previous six-month window. Reservations are required before arriving to the campground, and can be made up until 7 p.m. CST the day before your arrival. To make a reservation or view campsites details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the "Make a Reservation" link below and start planning your trip today. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). Printable campground maps are available for your reference by clicking on the "Map" links.
Individual Campground Information
Types of Sites
|1 and 2 (Map)||Year-round||April 15-Oct. 31||April 15-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric, Walk-in|
|3 and 4 (Map)||April 15-Oct. 31||April 15-Oct. 31||April 15-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric*|
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
* Premium Electric sites available
Important Camping Information:
- All of the campgrounds are fully reservable. Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-served users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved. Before occupying a site, check with the park staff or follow the directions on the posted card.
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- During the off-season (Nov. 1 through April 14), potable water is available at the frost-free spigot near the dump station and firewood is sold upon request.
- Campgrounds 3 and 4 are closed during the off-season.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
Park Gate Information
Park gates close at 9 p.m. in the on-season and at 8 p.m. during the off-season. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to gate closure time.