You are now able to reserve your Missouri State Parks campsite up to 12 months in advance, expanding from the previous six-month window. To make a reservation or view campsites details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the "Make a Reservation" link below and start planning your trip today. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). A printable campground map is available for your reference by clicking the "Campground Map" link.
Types of Sites
||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric/Water*, Family*|
* Premium Electric sites available
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
Important Camping Information:
- The campground is fully reservable.
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- Park staff are not able to make any changes to camping reservations prior to arrival. Contact the reservation call center or log into your account online to modify or cancel a reservation.
- Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-served users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved. Before occupying a site, check with the park staff or follow the directions on the posted card.
- Firewood is available for purchase from the campground host.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
- Frost free spigots are available at several locations through-out the park. They can be found at the day-use area, near each launch area, dump station at the shelter area and near the visitor center in the front center garden.
Park Gate Information
Park gates may be closed after 11 p.m. during the on-season. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to this time.