To make a reservation or view campsite details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the “Make a Reservation Now” link below. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). A printable campground map is available for your reference by clicking the "Campground Map" link.
Types of Sites
||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric/Water*, Family*|
* Premium Electric sites available
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
Important Camping Information:
- The campground is fully reservable.
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- Park staff are not able to make any changes to camping reservations prior to arrival. Contact the reservation call center or log into your account online to modify or cancel a reservation.
- Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-served users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved. Before occupying a site, check with the park staff or follow the directions on the posted card.
- Firewood is available for purchase from the campground host.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
- Frost free water spigots are available year round throughout the park.
Park Gate Information
Park gates may be closed after 11 p.m. during the on-season. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to this time.