You are now able to reserve your Missouri State Parks campsite up to 12 months in advance, expanding from the previous six-month window. To make a reservation or view campsites details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the "Make a Reservation" link below and start planning your trip today. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). A printable campground map is available for your reference by clicking the "Campground Map" link.
Types of Sites
||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric/Water*, Family*|
|Campground Amenities (Click here for a guide to the symbols.)|
*50-amp electric sites available.
For a $5 fee, non-campers may use a vacant electric campsite for the purpose of charging their electric vehicle for a period not to exceed one hour.
Important Camping Information:
- The campground is fully reservable.
- Park staff are not able to make any changes to camping reservations prior to arrival. Contact the reservation call center or log into your account online to modify or cancel a reservation.
- Reservable sites may be available on a walk-up registration basis if the site is not reserved. Before occupying a site, check with the park staff or follow the directions on the posted card.
- Firewood is available for purchase from the campground host.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
- Frost free spigots are available at several locations through-out the park. They can be found at the day-use area, near each launch area, dump station at the shelter area and near the visitor center in the front center garden.
- Camping is limited to any 15 days within a 30-consecutive-day period at any one park or historic site.
Park Gate Information
Park gates may be closed after 11 p.m. during the on-season. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to this time.