Stock up on camping supplies at the Camper Store, which is located near the campground entrance.
To make a reservation or view campsite details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the “Make a Reservation Now” link below. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). Printable campground maps are available for your reference by clicking on the "Map" links.
Individual Campground Information
Types of Sites
|Section 1 (Map)||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||March 1-Nov. 30||Basic, Electric*|
|Section 2 (Map)||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric*|
|Section 3 (Map)||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Electric*, Family*|
|Section 4 ((Map)||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||March 1-Nov. 30||Basic, Electric*, Family|
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
* Premium Electric sites available
Important Camping Information:
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- First-come, first-served sites are available. Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-serve users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved. Before occupying a site, check with the park staff or follow the directions on the posted card.
- During the off-season (November through March), potable water is available at the check station.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
- Parking of watercraft or all-terrain vehicle (ATV) trailers off of the campsite pad (usually in the grass) is permitted at this facility.