As of 3/24/20, all campgrounds and lodging are closed Friday, March 27, through Thursday, April 30. This includes campgrounds, park-run lodging and concessionaire-run lodging. All fees associated with camping and park-run lodging reservations, including reservation, cancellation and modification fees, beginning the night of Friday, March 27, through the night of Thursday, April 30, will be refunded.
We are proud to be a member of the Missouri Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds. While our campgrounds are not currently open, the association is a great resource for finding other campgrounds during this time. Visit www.campinmissouri.com to find a campground near you.
Stock up on camping supplies at the Camper Store, which is located near the campground entrance.
To make a reservation or view campsite details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the “Make a Reservation Now” link below. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). Printable campground maps are available for your reference by clicking on the "Map" links.
Individual Campground Information
Types of Sites
|Section 1 (Map)||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||March 1-Nov. 30||Basic, Electric*|
|Section 2 (Map)||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric*|
|Section 3 (Map)||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Electric*, Family*|
|Section 4 ((Map)||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||March 1-Nov. 30||Basic, Electric*, Family|
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
* Premium Electric sites available
Important Camping Information:
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- First-come, first-served sites are available. Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-serve users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved. Before occupying a site, check with the park staff or follow the directions on the posted card.
- During the off-season (November through March), potable water is available at the check station.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
- Parking of watercraft or all-terrain vehicle (ATV) trailers off of the campsite pad (usually in the grass) is permitted at this facility.