Stock up on camping supplies at the Camper Store, which is located near the campground entrance.
You are now able to reserve your Missouri State Parks campsite up to 12 months in advance, expanding from the previous six-month window. To make a reservation or view campsites details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the "Make a Reservation" link below and start planning your trip today. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). Printable campground maps are available for your reference by clicking on the "Map" links.
Individual Campground Information
Types of Sites
|Section 1 (Map)||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||March 1-Nov. 30||Basic, Electric*|
|Section 2 (Map)||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric*|
|Section 3 (Map)||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Electric*, Family*|
|Section 4 (Map)||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||March 1-Nov. 30||Basic, Electric*, Family|
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
*Premium Electric sites available
For a $5 fee, non-campers may use a vacant electric campsite for the purpose of charging their electric vehicle for a period not to exceed one hour.
Important Camping Information:
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-serve users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved. Before occupying a site, check with the park staff or follow the directions on the posted card.
- During the off-season (November through March), potable water is available at the check station.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
- Parking of watercraft or all-terrain vehicle (ATV) trailers off of the campsite pad (usually in the grass) is permitted at this facility.