at Route 66 State Park
This symbol indicates that the specified area is fully compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG).
Visitors of all abilities can enjoy birding along Inner Loop Trail. This trail has manageable surfaces, trail information and signage, rest areas, and many other ADA considerations.
To find additional locations that are accessible, visit Birdability to view their accessible birding trails maps.
The park visitor center has a mostly level, paved parking lot with accessible spaces near the entrance. Inside the visitor center, there is accessible access to the lobby, exhibit hall, gift shop and two restrooms.
All of the parking lots, except the Equestrian Trail trailhead parking area, are paved. There are accessible parking spaces in the main parking area as well as the picnic area parking lot, shelter parking lots,and the boat ramp parking lot. Accessible restrooms can also be found in each of these areas.
Boat Ramp Area
- The boat ramp area has an accessible loading platform, which aides people with disabilities in getting into watercraft.
- The picnic area has an accessible walkway providing access to an accessible picnic site, a drinking fountain, restroom and the playground area.
- Each shelter area is accessible with accessible picnic tables. Sidewalks provide access from the shelters to the drinking fountains and restrooms.
- The trails within the park are hard-surface and mostly level.
- Inner Loop Trail is paved and accessible for all visitors.
For more information, contact the park:
Route 66 State Park
97 North Outer Road, Suite 1
Eureka, MO 63025
Last updated: April 2021