at Finger Lakes State Park
You will find many fishing holes scattered throughout the park in the finger-shaped lakes. Please read the rules below before embarking on your fishing trip.
- Fishing is permitted under statewide regulations.
- Fishing permits are required except for those over 65 years of age and under 15 years of age.
- Fish may be taken only by pole and line and no more than three poles and lines per person.
- Daily limits: six black bass, four catfish (channel blue and flathead catfish), two hybrid striped bass, two striped bass and 30 crappie. All other fish are not to exceed 20 in the aggregate.
- All black bass between 12 and 15 inches, striped bass and hybrid striped bass less than 20 inches in total length must be returned to the water unharmed immediately after being caught.
- Fishing is prohibited in the swimming beach area.