Weston Bend State Park offers basic and electric campsites. For a little extra space, try one of the park's family campsites.
To make a reservation or view campsite details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the “Make a Reservation Now” link below. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). A printable campground map is available for your reference by clicking the "Campground Map" link.
Types of Sites
||Year-round||April 15-Oct. 31||April 15-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric*, Family*|
* Premium Electric sites available
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
Important Camping Information:
- The campground is fully reservable during the on-season. Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-served users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved.
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- During the off-season (Nov. 1 through April 14), potable water is available from frost-free spigots as indicated on the campground map.
- Firewood is sold at the campground host site during host hours, including weekends.
- Extra vehicle parking is only allowed in the showerhouse parking lot. Vehicles cannot be parked along the road. There is no overflow area.
- A weather emergency siren is located on the north side of the park (just north of the campground). It can be heard by campers. 9-1-1 covers all emergencies.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
Park Gate Information
The park gate closes at 10 p.m. during the on-season and 6 p.m. during the off-season. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to gate closure time.