IMPORTANT: If the amount of people, equipment or vehicles exceeds the capacity allowances, you will be required to purchase an additional campsite. There is ‘extra vehicle parking’ available for campers who exceed the two vehicle allowance at $5 per night, per space.
To make a reservation or view campsite details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the “Make a Reservation Now” link below. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). A printable campground map is available for your reference by clicking the “Campground Map” link.
Types of Sites
||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||Year-round||Basic, Electric*|
* Premium Electric sites available
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
Important Camping Information:
- The campground is fully reservable.
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-served users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved. Before occupying a site, check with the park staff or follow the directions on the posted card.
- During the off-season (November through March), potable water is available at the frost-free water spigot located near campsite 36.
- Modern restrooms and the showerhouse are closed during the off-season.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
Park Gate Information
Park gates close at 9 p.m. during the on-season and 6 p.m. during the off-season. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to gate closure times.