at Missouri State Parks
Get rewarded for your purchases at Missouri State Parks!
Enroll in the Customer Rewards Program at a Missouri State Parks location or when speaking with the call center team, or update your online customer account at icampmo.com.
How to Earn and Redeem Points
*Customers may earn points through the following purchase categories:
|Category||Examples||Points Earned (per Dollar Spent)|
|Overnight purchases||Camping, lodging, special-use area camping, organized group camping||20|
|Day-use purchases||Rentals (shelters, meeting rooms, bicycles and watercraft), permits (ORV, UTV and ATV), tours||10|
|Retail purchases||Gift shop items, online store items, ice, firewood||5|
Customers may redeem accrued points on future purchases as discounts. For purchases in the overnight and day-use categories, points become redeemable, or “earned,” the day after guest departure or use of the service. For purchases in the retail category, points become earned the day after the purchase.
- *Points may not be earned or redeemed on any of the following items:
- Reservation, change, or cancel fees
- State, city or county taxes
- Missouri State Parks gift cards
- Concessionaire-operated services:
- Lodging stays, food purchases, store purchases or recreation rentals at Sam A. Baker, Bennett Spring, Echo Bluff, Lake Wappapello, Meramec, Montauk, Pomme de Terre, Roaring River, Stockton, Thousand Hills or Washington state parks
- Store purchases or recreation rentals at Johnson's Shut-Ins State Park
- Food purchases, store purchases or recreation rentals at Table Rock State Park
- Store purchases or motorized boat rentals at Harry S Truman State Park
- Food or store purchases at Lake of the Ozarks State Park or J. Huston Tavern at Arrow Rock State Historic Site
- Purchases made prior to program enrollment are not eligible for reward points.
- Points expire 24 months after attaining "earned" status.
- Any points earned on purchases that have been refunded are removed from the customer's accrued reward balance.
- Participants known to be guilty of a violation of any Department of Natural Resources or Department of Conservation laws, rules or regulations and are evicted forfeit any funds from that visit and the points earned from those purchases.
Missouri Camper Award
Have you or your family camped in five different state parks or historic sites this year? Are you enrolled in the Customer Rewards Program? If so, you may be eligible for a Missouri Camper Award. Once you have enrolled in the program and completed your five qualifying camping stays, a friendly Missouri State Parks team member will be in contact with you to collect your recipient information and issue your award prizes!
Note: You must be enrolled in the Customer Rewards Program in order to be eligible for the Camper Award.