Looking for a great holiday gift for someone who loves Missouri State Parks?
During the month of December, purchase a gift card of $75 or more and receive a $25 gift card free!
- This offer can only be found online and is for Missouri State Park gift cards only.
- To receive your gift cards by Christmas, order by Dec. 16.
- Only one mailing address per order.
- Promotional gift cards are mailed separately from your purchase.
Click here to place your order.
Gift cards may be used for the following:
- camping at 41 state park and historic site campgrounds (Consider buying a dollar amount that would include enough to cover the reservation fee as well.)
- lodging at Big Lake, Johnson's Shut-Ins, Lake of the Ozarks, Table Rock and Mark Twain state parks
- merchandise at most state parks and historic sites*
- cave tours
- historic site tours
- bicycle, boat and kayak rentals*
- off-road vehicle (ORV) riding permits
- and much, much more!
*Gift cards cannot be used for lodging stays, store purchases or recreation rentals at Sam A. Baker, Bennett Spring, Echo Bluff, Lake Wappapello, Meramec, Montauk, Pomme de Terre, Roaring River, Stockton, Thousand Hills or Washington state parks or for food and store purchases at Lake of the Ozarks State Park and J. Huston Tavern at Arrow Rock State Historic Site.
The list above will be updated as new options become available. Look for the gift card symbol displayed at locations accepting this method of payment.
Gift cards are not redeemable for cash. Missouri state parks are not responsible for replacing lost or stolen cards. To check the balance on your gift card, please call 877-422-6766.