This park offers great camping with access to the Meramec River.
The park office, located in the second building up the designated road, provides park information, both inside and on the exterior information board. One accessible parking space is available.
- The campground has one electric and one basic accessible site hidden among the trees, each providing an extended-end table, fire ring, pedestal grill and lantern post.
- The modern, accessible showerhouse is located at the end of the loop. Here, you’ll find handicap parking adjacent to a paved pathway leading to the entrance. Inside are lever-handled faucets, side-transfer toilets and hand dryers. Two of the four private shower rooms have been constructed to be accessible. The laundry offers plenty of maneuvering room and has top-loading machines.
- Fresh water is found at the lower end of the parking lot at a pump-handle type hydrant on a slight slope. Some users may need assistance.
- A flush-toilet facility is located at the beginning of the campground, between the two accessible sites. Although parking is gravel, users may park next to the paved pathway. This facility offers side-transfer toilets and lever-handled faucets.
- The woodlot is located across the road from the showerhouse and has not been modified for accessibility. Assistance is available by asking the campground host next to the showerhouse.
- The dump station provides access to the drain and tower; however, fresh water in the form of a pump-handle hydrant is on gravel within a curb. At this time, those not able to access the fresh water here or at the showerhouse, should seek help from the campground host or park employee.
This sunny area has level, gravel parking at this time; however, a paved pathway connects the amenities.
Two shelter houses offer extended-end tables and group grills. A patio with a fire pit offers further social interaction. Nearby, two flush toilet facilities provide side-transfer toilets and push-button faucets.
There is a playground in the picnic area.
The picnic site has an extended-end table and pedestal grill, and has a concrete path leading to it from the gravel parking lot.
The boat launch area is mostly shady and has level, paved parking and one picnic site with a paved pathway, extended-end table and pedestal grill. The area provides an accessible vault toilet with side-transfer.
The ramp, itself, is paved with a slope of 4.2% to 9.2%. Level staging is provided by the ample paved area. Due to boat traffic, swimming is prohibited.
For more information, contact the park:
Robertsville State Park
900 State Park Drive
Robertsville, MO 63072-0186
Last updated: January 2017