Camp Grand River User Reminders
- Group camp applications must be mailed to the facility; do not send via fax
- Know and follow all group camp rules.
- Abide by established check-in/check-out times. Late check-ins or check-outs
could result in additional fees.
- There must be a contact person with the group who is responsible for the
group, communication with park staff and payment upon departure.
- No pets are allowed in the group camp except those used as guide/service
- No firearms are permitted in the group camp without written permission.
- Smoking is prohibited in all buildings.
- No all-terrain/off-road vehicles (ATV/ORV) or golf carts are allowed on the
group camp grounds.
- Group camp users are responsible for all cleaning of the group camp
facilities and grounds before departure.
- Facilities and grounds must be as clean, or cleaner, than when you arrived.
- Allow plenty of time for cleaning before assigned check-out time.
- The group must provide all cleaning supplies including brooms, mops,
buckets, paper towels, toilet tissue, trash bags, non-abrasive cleaners and
- Lack of cleaning could result in additional cleaning fees and/or loss of
group camp privileges in future years.