Cast your line into the 18-acre Lake Wooldridge.
- The gate at the base of the lake road closes at sunset.
- Swimming in the lake is prohibited.
- State fishing regulations apply and a state fishing permit is required.
- See bulletin board for daily creel limits.
- Use canoes or small boats with paddles, oars or electric trolling motors only. Boats may be carried from the parking lot down the Loess Hills Trail .25 miles to the Lake Wooldridge dam.
- Boat rentals are not available.
- November through March - The road to Lake Wooldridge is closed.