Get access to the finger lakes via the park's boat ramp. While enjoying the lakes, check out the new water trail. Boat limits and other rules are outlined below.
- Boats should be put in at the boat ramp. Other docking areas can be used for smaller boats.
- Canoes and kayaks can be put in at any location.
- Only electric motors are allowed. No gas power motors.
- Boats, canoes or kayaks may not be stored or left unattended overnight.
- Please keep pets out of water around the boat ramp.
- No swimming near the boat ramp.