at Finger Lakes State Park
Get access to the finger lakes via the park's boat ramp. While enjoying the lakes, check out the new water trail. Boat limits and other rules are outlined below.
- Boats should be put in at the boat ramp. Other docking areas can be used for smaller boats.
- Canoes and kayaks can be put in at any location.
- Only electric motors are allowed. No gas power motors.
- Boats, canoes or kayaks may not be stored or left unattended overnight.
- Please keep pets out of water around the boat ramp.
- No swimming near the boat ramp.