at Table Rock State Park
Enjoy an alternative lodging experience at Table Rock State Park in the park's premium yurt. A yurt is a circular structure with a fabric cover, much like a tent, and a wooden frame making it strong and weathertight. The yurt is available for rent year-round and is accessible to people with disabilities. The nightly rate is $139 plus tax ($159 plus tax starting in 2024). Rates are for one to six occupants.
The yurt is located in Campground 2 and includes:
- Two bedrooms (one with a queen size bed and one with twin bunk beds).
- Air conditioning/heating.
- Full bathroom with tub and shower.
- Kitchen with four-burner electric stove and oven, full-size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and toaster.
- Living room (with a queen sleeper sofa).
- Televisions that offer DirecTV with local channels in the bedrooms and living rooms.
- Wooden deck surrounding the structure with lake view.
- Locking door.
- Five large sliding glass windows and a dome skylight.
- Picnic table, pedestal cooking grill, outdoor fire ring and lantern post.
- Designated parking for two vehicles.
- Linens are provided.
Full payment for your stay will be due at the time you make the reservation. All reservations require a two-night minimum stay. Reservations including Friday night will require Saturday night stay. Holiday weekends require a three-night minimum stay of Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Pets are not allowed in the yurt.
Check-in is at 3 p.m. with checkout by 11 a.m. Guests should check in at the campground office upon arrival.
Tents or other alternate lodging accommodations are not allowed in the rental area. There are no telephones in the yurt. Cleanup and trash removal is the responsibility of the lodging guest and should be completed before checkout. Smoking is not allowed inside any lodging unit.