Take a tour of the historic mill, which is more than 100 years old. This historic site was a vital part of the Montauk Community into the 1920s. Built in 1896, the “Old Mill” had elaborate milling machinery. Much of it is still located there. Free guided tours of the mill are given on weekends. Hours vary, depending on demand and scheduled group tours. New schedules are posted each week showing times and dates for available public tours. For information regarding tours or to schedule a special group tour, contact the park naturalist at 573-548-2207.