Get everything you need for your stay at the park's marina.
To make a reservation or view campsite details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the “Make a Reservation Now” link below. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). Printable campground maps are available for your reference by clicking the "Map" links.
Individual Campground Information
Types of Sites
|West Campground (Map)
||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||Year-round||Basic, Electric*, Family*, Walk-in|
|East Campground (Map)
||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||Year-round||Electric, Family|
* Premium Electric sites available
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
Important Camping Information:
- The campgrounds are fully reservable. Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-served users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved.
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- The five walk-in campsites are between 426 and 646 feet from their parking area. These sites are suitable only for tent camping.
- During the off-season (November through March), potable water is available from the spigot located near the park office.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
- Parking of watercraft or all-terrain vehicle (ATV) trailers off of the campsite pad (usually in the grass) is permitted at this facility.