Stockton State Park offers basic and electric campsites as well as walk-in basic campsites. There are also two special-use camping areas. For a little extra space, try one of the park's family campsites.
Get everything you need for your stay at the park's marina.
You are now able to reserve your Missouri State Parks campsite up to 12 months in advance, expanding from the previous six-month window. To make a reservation or view campsites details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the "Make a Reservation" link below and start planning your trip today. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). Printable campground maps are available for your reference by clicking the "Map" links.
Individual Campground Information
Types of Sites
|West Campground (Map)
||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||Year-round||Basic, Electric*, Family*, Walk-in|
|East Campground (Map)
||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||Year-round||Electric, Family|
*50-amp electric sites available.
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
Important Camping Information:
- The campgrounds are fully reservable. Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-served users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved.
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- The five walk-in campsites are between 426 and 646 feet from their parking area. These sites are suitable only for tent camping.
- During the off-season (November through March), potable water is available from the spigot located near the park office.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
- Parking of watercraft or all-terrain vehicle (ATV) trailers off of the campsite pad (usually in the grass) is permitted at this facility.