Finger Lakes State Park offers basic and 30-amp and 50-amp electric campsites.
You are now able to reserve your Missouri State Parks campsite up to 12 months in advance, expanding from the previous six-month window. To make a reservation or view campsites details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the "Make a Reservation" link below and start planning your trip today. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). A printable campground map is available for your reference by clicking the "Campground Map" link.
Types of Sites
|April 1-Oct. 31
Campground Amenities (Click here for a guide to the symbols.)
*50-amp electric sites available.
Important Camping Information:
- The campground is fully reservable. Reservable sites may be available on a walk-up registration basis if the site is not reserved. Before occupying a site, check with the park staff or follow the directions on the posted card or signs.
- Water to the campground is shut off and the showerhouse is closed during the off-season (November through March). Potable water is available at the park office.
- ATVs and motorcycles are prohibited from riding in the campground. All ORVs must remain on paved surfaces. Additional parking is available in the gravel parking lot west of the showerhouse.
- During the on-season, firewood can be purchased at the campground host site from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. During the off-season, it is available at the park office.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
- Camping is limited to any 15 days within a 30-consecutive-day period at any one park or historic site.
Park Gate Information
The park gate closes at 10 p.m. during the on-season (April through October) and 9 p.m. during the off-season (November through March). Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to gate closure time. Registered campers can receive the gate code from the campground host located at Campsite 14 or from the park office.