Rent a single-person kayak at the park.
- Kayaks are rented on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Sixteen kayaks are available for rent.
- $25 per day.
- Friday and Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.; last rental at 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday: 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; last rental 1:30 p.m.
- There are no rentals on Mondays or Tuesdays.
All rentals include paddles, life jackets and a trash bag. You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license, which will be held until all watercraft/equipment is returned.
You can rent watercraft at the campground check station.