Rent a kayak or a canoe at the park to enjoy the lakes and the new water trail.
$10 for two-hour mininum; $5 each additional hour
$25 per day
$15 for two-hour minimum; $5 each additional hour
$30 per day
Things to know:
- You can rent watercraft at the park office after 8 a.m. from March 15 through Nov. 15.
- The appropriate number of paddles and safety vests will be issued at the park office for those using the watercraft.
- The lessee will be charged for lost or damaged rental equipment. Charges for this equipment will be valued at replacement cost of like items.
- Swimming is allowed only at the swim beach and not from the watercraft. Anyone violating this policy will be removed from the park.
- Watercrafts must remain in the main lake. Transporting crafts to any other lake is not permitted.
- Parking and watercrafts are located at the beach parking lot area.