4/11/2020 | Johnson's Shut-Ins State Park | Lesterville, MO
Out of caution, park and site events and programs are suspended until further notice. Missouri State Parks is closely monitoring the progression of COVID-19 and its effect in Missouri. We’re sorry for any inconvenience; however, your safety is our top priority.
Johnson's Shut-Ins State Park will host an Easter egg hunt and related activities in the park's North Day-Use Area on Saturday, April 11.
- 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. – Interpretive Programs and Q&A
- The park naturalist will speak and answer questions about rabbits in the wild.
- Crafty Junction - Visitors are invited to come design and build a craft to take home as a keepsake.
- Light refreshments and treats will be available.
- Park staff will be available to answer questions about Johnson's Shut-Ins State Park and Taum Sauk Mountain State Park.
- 10:30 a.m. – Easter Egg Hunt
There will be four age groups: 0-3 years, 3-5 years, 5-8 years and 8-12 years. Participants are asked to bring their own basket or sack for collecting eggs.
This event is free and open to the public.
- Interpretive Programs