10/18/2014 | Meramec State Park | Sullivan, MO
Bring your chair, jack-o-lantern and smiles to the park’s campground and join in on the fun.
- 1:30 p.m. - Scavenger Hunt
- 4 p.m. - Judging for the best coloring page
- 6 p.m. - Site-to-site trick or treating begins
- 7 p.m. - Judging for the most original jack-o-lantern, scariest campsite and best original campsite. Decorations should be appropriate for all age groups; no carving rules apply to jack-o-lanterns. Have your jack-o-lantern facing the road from your campsite for judging. The winner for the best jack-o-lantern will receive a free electric site camping coupon.
- 7:30 p.m. - Presentation at the campground amphitheater
- 8 p.m. - Outdoor movie in the grassy area across from the campground fee booth. Hot chocolate and popcorn will be served.
- 9 p.m. - Bonfire - Bring stuff to make s'mores if you like!