The special-use camping area is designated for group camping, with nonprofit organizations and youth groups having priority. To reserve the area for your group, call 417-532-4338.
Things to know about the special-use area:
- It is limited to 25 people and five vehicles.
- The rate is $2 per person per night and is paid at time of reservation.
- This is a tent area only.
- There are three fire rings and six picnic tables.
- The area is open from April 15 through Oct. 31.
Water is available in Campground 2.