A special-use camping area is available for use by non-profit organizations. This area is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and may be reserved by calling 417-532-4338. Organized youth groups (Scouts, 4-H, church, etc.) have priority.
Things to know about the special-use area:
- It is limited to 25 people and five vehicles.
- The rate is $2 per person per night and is paid at time of arrival.
- This is a tent area only.
- There are 3 fire rings and 6 picnic tables.
- The area is open from April 15 through Oct. 31.
Water is available in Campground 2.