5/31/2019 to 6/1/2019 | Washington State Park | De Soto, MO
In honor of National Trails Day on June 1, the park's weekend events will revolve around the theme of hiking.
- 5 p.m. – Discovery Table – Swimming Pool Entrance
- 7 p.m. – Discovery Table – Campground Entrance
- 2 p.m. – Petroglyph and Glade Tour – Petroglyph Site
- 4 p.m. – Discovery Table – Thunderbird Lodge
- 8 p.m. – Night Hike – Campground Amphitheater
This hike will be approximately one mile over rugged terrain and will last approximately one hour. Bring flashlights and wear closed-toed shoes and appropriate gear (bug spray, socks, etc.) for this outdoor experience.
All events are weather and conditions permitting and subject to change.
This event is being held in conjunction with National Trails Day. For more information about National Trails Day and to see other events being held in Missouri State Parks, click here.
- Interpretive Programs