10/28/2017 | Knob Noster State Park | Knob Noster, MO
Hallowfest will be held at the Bobwhite group camp. The group camp is located off Hwy DD.
Enjoy games, scary hikes, crafts, hay rides and a storyteller. Wear a costume if you wish, just be sure to dress for the weather. Please bring a flashlight with you.
- 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – History Hay Rides will take approximately 45 minutes and will begin at 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m. , 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. There is a limit of 20 people per ride.
- 4:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. – Crafts, games and other activities
- 5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. – Creepy Crawler Program
- 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. – Scary Hikes
- 7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. – Storyteller Eric Haynes
Click here for a complete list of fall fun events in Missouri State Parks.