Hawn State Park offers basic, electric and backpack campsites. The park also has a special-use camping area.
You are now able to reserve your Missouri State Parks campsite up to 12 months in advance, expanding from the previous six-month window. To make a reservation or view campsites details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the "Make a Reservation" link below and start planning your trip today. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). A printable campground map is available for your reference by clicking the "Campground Map" link.
Types of Sites
|April 1-Oct. 31
|March 1-Nov. 30
|Basic, Electric*, Walk-in
Campground Amenities (Click here for a guide to the symbols.)
|Backcountry Camping Map
Camping Amenities (Click here for a guide to the symbols.)
Click here for more information on backcountry camping.
*50-amp electric sites available.
For a $5 fee, non-campers may use a vacant electric campsite for the purpose of charging their electric vehicle for a period not to exceed one hour.
Important Camping Information:
- Reservable sites may be available on a walk-up registration basis if the site is not reserved. Before occupying a site, check with the park staff or follow the directions on the posted card or signs.
- During the off-season, potable water is available at the frost-free water spigot located behind Campsite 41.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
- Five walk-in campsites are available for reservation. These sites are suitable only for tent camping.
- Camping is limited to any 15 days within a 30-consecutive-day period at any one park or historic site.
Park Gate Information
Park gates close at 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to gate closure time.