A Missouri State Parks Gift Card lets you take advantage of a more convenient way to make campging reservations, purchase state park merchandise and give great gifts to your friends. A gift card can be purchased for $25 or more. You can also reload the gift card for any dollar amount to make it the gift that keeps on giving.
Purchase a gift card today:
- on the reservation system website (credit/debit card only)
- by calling 877-422-6766 or 800-334-6946 (credit/debit card only)
- by visiting a Missouri state park or historic site (cash or credit/debit card only)
Gift cards may be used for the following:
- camping at 40 state park and historic site campgrounds*
- lodging at Johnson's Shut-Ins, Lake of the Ozarks, Pomme de Terre and Mark Twain state parks
- merchandise at Arrow Rock, Battle of Athens, Mark Twain Birthplace and Watkins Woolen Mill state historic sites and at Babler, Finger Lakes, Knob Noster, Long Branch, Johnson's Shut-Ins, Meramec (visitor center only), Onondaga Cave, Prairie, Roaring River (nature center only), St. Joe, Trail of Tears, Harry S Truman and Van Meter state parks
- cave tours at Meramec and Onondaga Cave state parks
- historic site tours at Mark Twain Birthplace and Watkins Woolen Mill state historic sites
- boat and kayak rentals at Wakonda State Park
*Consider buying a dollar amount that would include enough to cover the reservation fee as well.
The list above will be updated as new options become available. Look for the Gift Card symbol displayed at locations accepting this method of payment.
Gift cards are not redeemable for cash. Missouri state parks are not responsible for replacing lost or stolen cards. To check the balance on your gift card, please call 877-422-6766.
Gift cards cannot be used for lodging stays or store purchases at Sam A. Baker, Bennett Spring, Big Lake, Lake Wappapello, Meramec, Montauk, Pomme de Terre, Roaring River, Stockton, Thousand Hills or Washington state parks.