Special-Use Camping

As of 3/24/20, all campgrounds and lodging are closed Friday, March 27, through Thursday, April 30. This includes campgrounds, park-run lodging and concessionaire-run lodging. All fees associated with camping and park-run lodging reservations, including reservation, cancellation and modification fees, beginning the night of Friday, March 27, through the night of Thursday, April 30, will be refunded.

We are proud to be a member of the Missouri Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds. While our campgrounds are not currently open, the association is a great resource for finding other campgrounds during this time. Visit www.campinmissouri.com to find a campground near you.

Boy Scouts setting up tentsMany state parks have special-use areas for use by nonprofit organizations. These areas are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and may be reserved by calling the individual parks. Organized youth groups (Scouts, 4-H, church, etc.) have priority.

Missouri State Parks welcomes nonprofit groups to group camps and special-use areas. Qualified tax-exempt organizations must provide a copy of a tax exempt certificate at time of payment.