Finger Lakes State Park offers 19 basic and 16 electric campsites. On-season (April through October) services include reservable campsites, a dump station, showers and water. Current nightly camping fees can be found through the Fees and Seasons link on the right or by clicking here.
The campground is open and reservable year-round. For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday.
Firewood can be purchased at the park office year-round. Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
Water to the campground is shut off and the showerhouse is closed during the off-season (November through March). Potable water is available at the park office.
The following rules are designed to help you enjoy your stay. Please contact any of the park staff or the campground hosts located at site 14 for more information.
- ATVs and motorcycles are prohibited from riding in the campground. All ORVs must remain on paved surfaces.
- All vehicles and trailers must be on the paved surface; no parking is permitted on the grass or along roadways. The physical design capacity of the site may not be exceeded
- Additional parking is available in the gravel parking lot west of the showerhouse.
- Camp only in designated campsites. Once all sites are full, there are no other areas available for camping within the park.
- Select an unoccupied site and verify it with park staff before you set up camp.
Park Gate Information
Park gates closes at 10 p.m. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to gate closure time. Registered campers can receive the gate code from the campground host located on campsite 14.