Staff are working to clean up downed trees, mud slides and other storm damage at the following locations:
- near the Greens Bottom Trailhead at MM 45.7;
- east of the Weldon Spring Trailhead at MM 56;
- near Klondike Park at MM 64.1;
- from the Augusta Trailhead at MM 66.3 west to Bigelow Creek; and
- near the Treloar trailhead at MM 84.7.
The trail may be temporarily closed in these sections while staff repairs the trail.
The trail is closed until further notice at MM 80.6 near Peers. Staff will be removing a bridge and installing a culvert at that location. A detour is available by way of a short bypass on Peers Bluff Rd.
Rough areas, minor debris and downed trees can occur at any time on any section of the trail due to weather variations. Staff and equipment could be encountered on the ...
While construction continues on the new I-64 Daniel Boone Bridge over the Missouri River, trail users should be alert to possible delays ...