Mill View Trail
Length: 1.5 Miles View map
Mill View Trail, built between 1985 and 1990, runs up a steep grade and loops through an area of glades and upland forests. A scenic view from the bluff of the picturesque Dillard Mill is the reward for hiking this trail.
You may experience:
- Natural surface, dirt, mud, gravel, shifting rocks, slippery surface, etc.
- Rocks, roots and/or downed vegetation on trail
- Low hanging vegetation
- Physically challenging obstacles
- Wood or stone steps
- Steep grades and inclines more than 10 percent
- Bluffs or drop-offs next to trail
- Bridges and/or structural crossings
- Water/stream crossings without bridges
|Length||Estimated Hiking Time||Type||Blazes||Trailhead|
|1.5 Miles||1 hour, 30 minutes||Loop||Orange||At the main parking area|