Dillard Mill has a beautiful location for those seeking an outdoor setting. With the old red mill and the crystal-clear waters of Huzzah Creek rushing over the dam, it will truly be a place for lasting memories.
- A fee of $150 will be collected when the permit is issued.
- A damage deposit in the amount of $50 will also be collected when the permit is issued (processed as a refund to the permit holder within one week following the event after an inspection of the area is conducted).
- One location is offered, if available, for the wedding. It is on the north side of the millpond, just in front of the split rail fence, with the mill and Huzzah Creek as the backdrop.
- A maximum of 125 participants (guests, photographers and wedding party) is permitted. The facility has very limited parking, and we will not guarantee that parking will be available for the ceremony. All parking must be done in the designated parking area. No parking on the grass is permitted. Permit holders will be asked to have their guests carpool or shuttled to the facility.
- The ceremony permit does not allow the event to restrict other site visitors from the event location. The site remains open to the public at all times during operating hours.
- Staging and ceremony may not exceed three hours.
- No wedding ceremony is allowed in the mill or within 100 feet of the mill. This area must remain accessible to the public at all times during operating hours. No photo sessions may be held in the mill.
- Receptions are not allowed in or around the mill or millpond area.
- Park offices, restrooms and other buildings may not be used for wedding preparations such as dressing, picture-taking, rehearsals or waiting areas.
- Battery-powered sound amplification is allowed only during the ceremony. No generators are allowed.
- Special conveyances, including but not limited to horse drawn carriages, ATV or UTVs, are prohibited.
- Permit holders will be expected to adhere to the times indicated on their permit.
For more information or to reserve this special area, contact the site at 573-244-3120.