Earning Passport Stamps
- To complete the passport, participants must obtain a stamp for all 88 state parks and historic sites. To obtain a stamp, go to the stamping location listed at https://www.mostateparks.com/passport_locations.
- One you have all 88 location stamps, your passport is complete. Completed passports must be presented to staff at a state park/historic site for verification.
- Each month, there is a new opportunity to earn a special stamp. There’s a place for these stickers on pgs. 194-195 of the passport.
- Details of the special stamps will be announced each month. Make sure to register your passport to get updates.
- You do not need to collect all the special stamps to complete the passport. These are just a fun way to enhance your passport experience.