Viney Creek Recreation Area is your destination for a great vacation get-away on the western end of Table Rock Lake. Surrounded on three sides by clear waters of Table Rock Lake, the recreation area provides everything needed for a vacation on the water.
25251 Farm Road 1220
Golden, MO 65658
Hours of Operation:
- Grounds and Day-Use Areas: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., daily; Closed for the season Nov. 30, 2017.
May 1 through Oct. 31, 2018
Nov. 1-30, 2018
The campground offers basic and electric/water campsites. For a little extra space, try the family campsite.
To view campsite details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the "Make a Reservation Now" link below. Printable campground maps are available for your reference by clicking the "Campground Map" link.
Types of Sites
||May 1-Nov. 30||May 1-Oct. 31||May 1-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric/Water*, Family|
* Premium Electric sites available
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
Important Camping Information:
- First-come, first-served sites are available. Reservable sites may be available on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved.
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- Electricity and water are not available during the off-season (Nov. 1-30). A vault toilet is still open.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
Enjoy the clear waters of Table Rock Lake by boat.
A boat ramp makes it convenient to access the water for boating. There is a $5 launch fee for use of the boat ramp during the on-season for motorized boats, and a seasonal launch pass for $40 is available for purchase.
There is no fee to launch canoes or kayaks.
Picnic sites with views of the water make a perfect place to enjoy a meal.
For the kids, a playground is conveniently located in the picnic area. Restroom facilities are conveniently located nearby.
Enjoy the clear waters of the Table Rock Lake for swimming and other water activities. There is no designated swimming beach; however, several shoreline areas offer ample swimming opportunities. Swimming is not allowed near boat launch areas. Restroom facilities are available.
Table Rock Lake is one of Missouri's premier fishing destinations and can be accessed via the paved boat ramps. You can expect to catch a variety of fish including bass, crappie and other warm-water species. For rules and regulations, please refer to the Wildlife Code of Missouri.
In the Fishing Report, which is provided by the Missouri Department of Conservation, Table Rock Lake is listed under Southwest Region: Lakes.