10/26/2019 | Onondaga Cave State Park | Leasburg, MO
Come to the park for some Halloween fun!
- 7 a.m. – 7:15 p.m. – Great Pumpkin Hunt
Participate in a pumpkin hunt with some great prizes for the winners (forewarning though – the winning pumpkins will be hard to find!)
- 5 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. - Costume Contest Judging
There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners for kids and adults.
- 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. - Trick or Treat in the Campground
- Campsite Decorating Contest
Campsites will be judged Saturday evening and prizes will be given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd at the trivia event.
- 7:15 p.m. – 9 p.m. - Pumpkin Carving and Pumpkin Scavenger Hunt Prizes
If you have any questions, contact Robert Swain at 573-522-3760 or email at Robert.Swain@dnr.mo.gov.