The following areas currently are affected by heavy rainfall or flooding.
Temporary Flood Closures:
- MM 27-36, from Machens Trailhead to east of St. Charles Trailhead (effective June 13)
- MM 39, Frontier Park (effective June 6)
- MM 87.2-97.1, west of Treloar to Case (effective May 24)
- MM 110.9 – 163.5’ from Bluffton to just east of Cooper’s Landing (effective June 13)
- MM 178.4 – 180.9, west of Rocheport (effective June 5)
- MM 185-188.2, east of New Franklin (effective May 23)
Exercise caution in the following areas:
- MM 54.2 – 55, east of Weldon Spring, due to muddy conditions (effective June 14)
- MM 64.0 - 66.2, Klondike Park to Augusta Trailhead, due to maintenance work and heavy equipment on the trail (effective June 17)
- MM 163.5 - 178.3: Cooper’s Landing to Rocheport Trailhead, due to muddy areas (effective June 13)
- MM 189.2: east of New Franklin Trailhead, due to washouts next to the bridge (effective April 18)
- MM 218: west of Clifton City, due to a rock slide that blocks a portion of the trail surface
- Rock Island Spur: all sections have standing water from recent rainfall (effective May 1)
For information on potential flood impacts to the trail, please visit the Potential Flood Locations page.