Complete the application (link on right) and mail it to:
Missouri Department of Natural Resources
Division of State Parks - VIP Program
P.O. Box 176
Jefferson City, MO 65102
- The volunteer coordinator runs a background check on the applicant.
- The applications are sent to respective parks or historic sites for consideration and review.
- Park or historic site staff contacts applicants for an interview.
- The facility and volunteer agree on a schedule.
- The volunteer signs a work agreement that outlines their duties and responsibilities.
Contact the volunteer coordinator at:
573-751-7733 or email@example.com
to inquire about a project close to you and request a Group Volunteer Application.